Sunday, July 28, 2013

Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics Review



Goody ribbon elastics are made of soft, stretchy material. They hold your hair in place without denting or pulling from metal pieces. I love how they look on my wrist and in my hair. My only issue is the cost of replacing the five elastics, but they are a good purchase for a nice treat or the fashionista. My thick hair also is a bit more difficult to hold up. I enjoy the pop of bright color and how cute, yet functional they are. If you are looking to shake up your hair, try them out! *these were provided to me through Influenster for free. All opinions are entirely mine.*

Total: 8.5/10 stars

Pros: good for thin to normal hair, cute, soft, functional
Cons: not the best for heavy, thick hair; price

Check them out at: http://www.goody.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated!