Sunday, July 28, 2013

Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles Review



Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles are a must have for women. We always hear "pain is beauty," but that's crazy! Why would we want to suffer when we can just use these insoles and strut in style as well as comfort? I enjoyed giving my high heels new life and comfort through Dr. Scholl's insoles. I could walk in comfort and style. These insoles are worth every penny to sore, tired feet. If you are a woman who cant wait to take off her favorite heels at the end of a day, I encourage you to try them out!

Pros: provides comfort to tired feet
Cons: none

Tips: make sure your shoes are clean before applying the insoles. Also make sure they are placed correctly before permanently sticking insoles to shoes

*I received these from Influenster. All opinions are entirely my own

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated!