Tuesday, February 26, 2013

It's Here: the Oil That Goes Above All Others



Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil (whew. that was a mouthful) is the new multipurpose oil to support healthy, beautiful hair and skin. This product is super versatile. It can be applied to the body, face, and hair. My favorite use is on my hair, making it super shiny. While using olive oil, avocado oil, and shea oil, this dry oil works like magic to give the hair a healthy, gorgeous shine and glow.

Pros: makes hair super shiny, no greasy feel or look, good for skin and hair
Cons: NONE
Verdict: This is probably the best hair product I have tried thus far, and I am above satisfied. Go for it!

Notice: I tried this product for free thanks to BzzAgent. These opinions are my own. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated!