Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Scentsy Wax Warmer Review

Hello! In case you don't know, wax warmers are a trending way to scent your home. Many people like them because they use a light bulb to heat so pose less of a threat to children, animals, and other valuables that a flame. They still emit a little cozy light. I am using a Scentsy warmer with a Better Homes and Gardens wax.
                                                                                      
So far, I really like my combination. It is similar to a candle, but I feel much safer leaving  the room for a few minutes. the only down side to Scentsy is that they can be a bit pricey, but I think it is worth it. The wax I bought was $2 v. Scentsy's $5 for each. Scentationals is another company worth checking out, but I have not done so. I cant give a review on Scentsationals yet, but I hope to do so soon! thanks for reading.

Basically, Scentsy is a safe and fun way to scent your home. Go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated!