Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Garnier Fall Fight Shampoo and Conditioner Review

If your are in to getting free samples, I am sure you have tried this! Garnier gives out lots of samples. Anyways, This shampoo was, well, shampoo. While the smell was good and it cleaned my hair, I wasn't blown away. It claims to prevent hair breakage. If it does, it might be a great shampoo for some, but my hair is very thick and a few strands here and there is no big deal. I mainly appreciated a change in my hair routine.
                                                Garnier - Fructis - Fall Fight Fortifying Shampoo
Over all, if you think your hair would benefit, go for it. It is a good product, but I am a creature of habit, so I'll probably stick with what I've got. If you have noticed hair breakage, go ahead and try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated!